Monday, May 30, 2011

Scatterbrained

So when I posted my first entry last night, I sent the link to Josh. He just smirked “that smirk” and I had to ask what he was thinking. He said, "Nothing..." just that he would have to see if it was something I would keep up.

WHAT?? ME? Lack motivation and drive to be persistent in something??

I will admit I am SCATTERBRAINED. I would like to blame this disorder on having two children but my Mom will testify that I have been symptomatic since my youth. I just like doing SO MANY different things that I don’t always finish what I started, at least not right away.

So I know I decided on a blog name and signed up here on Blogger nearly SEVEN months ago, but that does not mean I am not committed to it!! :-)

LOL. My dear husband knows me all too well!

(I now just need to prove him wrong!)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the layout, very bright and cheery. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete