Sunday, May 29, 2011

And so we begin...

I am
  • a Christian  
  • a wife
  • a mother
  • a daughter
  • a sister
  • an aunt
  • a friend
  • a teacher
  • a nurse
  • a photographer
  • a quilter
  • a baker
  • a chef
  • a stamper
  • a crafter
  • a painter...

    This pretty much sums up the road God has placed me on. Some days I am many of these things and some days I play the role of just a few. And so this blog is a new way to document my experiences as I wear these different hats.


    Feel free to walk this road with me.

    1 comment:

    1. Welcome to the land of blog ... a place where things DON'T have to happen on a schedule!! I am so glad that you are here! I can't wait to read what you have to share with us!

      Love ya!

      ReplyDelete