Josh and I received a beautiful Crock-Pot slow-cooker for a wedding present. It was the exact model I had placed on our registry and it has surely been put to good use!! Sadly, about 2 years after we got it, the plastic handle cracked and broke off the lid. (I have since been using a fork and oven mitt to get the lid off when cooking with it).
So last Friday I finally decided I would check online to see if I could buy another handle, or maybe another lid. I went to Rival's website and discovered that the lid for that model was out of stock!! I wrote their customer service and asked them if a similar model had a lid that would fit. The representative wrote back that they could send me something as a replacement. So when the email came with the order confirmation, it did not state I was getting a new lid --I am being sent a WHOLE NEW CROCK-POT!!
Now THAT is customer service!!
So may I suggest that when you are looking for a new slow-cooker, be sure to put CROCK-POT on the top of your list. I sure will!!
Great! I had that with some "unmentionables" that I emailed the company about ... they sent me FOUR new ones!!! Oh yah!
ReplyDeleteI just emailed them to see about replacement parts too. Customer service can be amazing!
Dawn